The Sapirstein Edition Rashi
presents the classic commentary on the Torah with a level of clarity and understanding that you never thought possible. What textual difficulty troubled Rashi? Why did he choose a particular comment? How does the Torah's language indicate Rashi's p'shat? Anyone who studies Rashi will have questions like these, and this brilliant treatment, that includes questions, answers, sources and elucidations, has won praise the world over.
- Chumash text, translated according to Rashi
- The full and accurate text of Rashi and Onkelos
- The literal translation of Rashi, highlighted and interwoven with explanatory words and phrases to ease and clarify the flow of Rashi's text
- Notes on Rashi, including questions, answers, sources, and elucidations .
- Written by an expert on Rashi, in collaboration with a group of outstanding scholars .
- Full Page Size: 7" x 10"
- Student Page Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Pocket Page Size: 4.25" x 6"
- Reinforced binding - for teachers, students, parents or anyone seeking a clear and thorough knowledge of Chumash-Rashi.