Your order will ship in 5 business days
You've always wanted a Chumash with English commentary from the Rebbe; now it's here in a compact boxed set ideal for travel. Same contents as large edition Kol Menachem Chumash
, printed on lightweight paper. The luxurious butter-soft brown embossed covers are a joy to feel and hold, and its sturdy construction should make it last for generations. Slipcased.
Beautifully typeset, incorporating a host of features on every page. Modern English translation of the Torah faithful to Rashi with classic commentary drawn from Rabbinic commentators, Midrash and Talmud. Embossed leather cover with gold highlights.
- Full Hebrew text of Rashi and Onkelos.
- Separate running commentary based on the Rebbe's sichos at the level of Pshuto shel mikra.
- Hundreds of Chassidic insights into Chumash from the Rebbe.
- Explanation of the name of each Parsha according to the Rebbe's sichos.
- Summary of Mitzvos found in each Parsha according to Sefer haChinnuch.
- Full text of Haftaros according to Minhag Chabad, with English Translation according to Metzudos.
- Numerous Original Diagrams and Tables.
- Quality printing and a beautiful leather binding for decades of quality use.
- Ribbon place-marker.
Ideal for all those wishing to study Chumash seriously, including:
- Those wishing to Study classic commentaries to the Chumash in English
- Those tasting the Rebbe's sichos for the first time
- Teachers preparing classes
- Ideal companion to the study of Chitas
- Shluchim and Rabbonim seeking material for Shiurim and Lectures