From the editor of The Kosher Palette
an engaging and elegant new cookbook that delights the senses as it feeds your soul. Susie Fishbein helps you prepare meals that look like you ve spent hours in the kitchen, without the fuss. I want the cook to feel like I m standing in the kitchen, guiding every step, says Susie. Cooking tips, presentation ideas and practical, down-to-earth instructions make all the difference.
Creative and sumptuous, Kosher By Design
shows you how to cook delectable dishes like a pro, and suggests magnificent table d cor to enhance the dining experience for your family and guests. Spectacular holiday photographs will stimulate entertaining ideas for all your special occasions.
71/4" x 91/4" page size, concealed-wire binding.
- More than 250 luscious recipes
- 120 stunning color photographs
- Holiday menus with complementary wine lists of the newest Kosher wines
- Tips on food preparation, table decorations, floral arrangements and more
- Innovative ideas for relaxed, gracious at-home entertaining
- Triple-tested recipes ensure accuracy, ease of preparation and elegant presentation
- Special index indicating recipes appropriate for Passover
- Comprehensive index, easy cross-referencing
- Laminated hardcover with concealed-wire binding, so your cookbook will last and last!