Give the ultimate one-of-a-kind gift to the bride and groom. Send in the actual broken glass or bulb from the ceremony, and it will be shaped like a tree and suspended in a clear Lucite "cube" for you to give to the happy couple. Item shown is an example only, your tree will be a unique creation. Glass must be purchased separately. Click here for our selection of breakable wedding glasses.
NOTE: International shipping is NOT available for this item. If you order it for international delivery, your order will be canceled.
This clear Lucite cube is guaranteed by the artisan never to fade or yellow, ever. Each cube is painstakingly hand-cast by skilled artisans who embed each shard of glass by hand and then carefully hand sand, buff, polish, and engrave your cube to your specifications:
- Squared-off (plain) edges or Beveled edges
- Your choice of engraving colors: Frost White, Gold, Silver or Blue.
- Your choice of typestyles (no charge): Helvitica, Italic, or Caslon-Openface.
Engraving in English only.
Click here for examples for fonts and colors available.
- Up to 4 lines of engraving in English only. 1 to 2 lines will be positioned at the bottom of the tree. 3 to 4 lines will be positioned two at the top and two at the bottom.
- Your broken glass will be artistically arranged to fit the size 6" x 6" x 4". Your finished tree may appear different from the example shown.
- Extra matching glass can be added to augment the shape at no extra cost or you can choose to use only the glass that is sent in.
- Note: Gift wrapping is not available for this item.
Each cube is inspected, re-polished and hand wrapped. It can be shipped to you or directly to the gift recipient. A simple gift card is enclosed with your name or you can send in your own gift card along with the broken glass.To order:
PRINT OUT THE ORDER FORM Click here.
Print one order form to include with each broken glass or bulb you are sending.
Indicate the number of items you wish to purchase and check the optional choices below then click ADD TO CART. Your order will be delayed and may incur extra charges if you do not indicate below which of the options you want for your cube.
- Instructions for return of the broken glass
- Keeping glass in it's original napkin or cloth bag, place entire contents in small re-sealable plastic bag. We will return the napkin or cloth bag.
- Place bag into a small box with the order form.
- If you wish to enclose a personal gift card, please enclose it.
- Seal box with packaging tape and send by U.S. mail or UPS to us.
(Check with your local post office or UPS for specific costs and if you wish to insure your package, (we are not responsible for glass lost in shipment to us).
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your order after we receive your broken glass. Rush orders are $55.00 extra and have a 4 week delivery time. NOTE: light bulbs will take longer to construct, please allow extra time before delivery.
If the personalization options are not appearing below, please list them in the customer notes section during checkout.