The brand new updated Encyclopedia Judaica
New 2nd Edition. Since 1972, the Encyclopedia Judaica
has been the leading source for information on the Jewish people, the Jewish faith and the state of Israel. This up-to- date second edition of this important reference is now available for a new generation.
The Encyclopedia Judaica - Second Edition
, is a treasured resource that offers the most recent and comprehensive scholarship on Jewish life, culture, history and religion. This extraordinary work will be an important addition to the home library of any Jewish family - or a meaningful gift for any lover of books and learning, or Jewish education center.
The second edition of this important reference is now available for a new generation. Nearly 5 million new words reflect updates to the original EJ, including new biographical entries and updates on Israeli-Arab relations, worldwide Jewish communities, women studies, American and Canadian Jewry, and many other areas of modern Jewish life. This revised 2nd edition includes 2,600 new articles by over 1,000 scholars, encompassing 21,000 signed entries by scholars from around the world.
- 2nd extensively revised edition
- reinforced library binding
- More than 21,000 articles written by an international team of scholars
- 2,600 new entries researched and written for this edition
- More than 150 pages of stunning, full-color photo inserts
- 600 maps, tables and illustrations within the text
- 30,000 new bibliographical listings
- Click here for sample photo pages. (Opens in new window.)
- Individuals & Gifts - Give a gift of knowledge
- Home Library - The perfect addition for your home library
- Schools, Synagogues, Community Centers - Enhance your community service with this outstanding work appreciated by all ages
Shipping and handling charges for U.S. shipments are $100.
Outside Continental US Orders shipping charges will be quoted by email after order is placed.
Once foreign shipping charges are approved, order processing will proceed.